Friday, June 29, 2012

Bulletin 109

SAINT AGNES CATHEDRAL 533 South Jefferson Springfield, MO 65806

EXTRAORDINARY FORM OF THE MASS (LATIN)

CELEBRANT Rev. Jeffery A. Fasching

July 1st, 2012; The Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ

Epistle: Heb. 9: 11-15; Gospel: Jn. 19: 30-35

Mass Schedule July 2nd through July 6th

Monday –Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary-NO LATIN MASS

Tuesday-Saint Irenaeus, Bishop & Martyr

Wednesday-Feria-MASS TIME IS 10:30 AM

Thursday-Saint Anthony Mary Zaccaria, Confessor-NO LATIN MASS

Friday-Sacred Heart of Jesus-NO LATIN MASS


MASS ON WEDNESDAY THE 4TH OF JULY WILL BE AT 10:30 AM

THERE WILL BE NO LATIN MASS ON THURSDAY THE 5TH AND FRIDAY THE 6TH

Jesus Christ has given us His Sacred Body as our food, and His Precious Blood as our drink. His immense love for us allows Him to come down upon our altars under the appearance of bread and wine. Christ instituted the Blessed Eucharist so He could always be united to us. “Come to me all you that labor and are burdened, and I will refresh you.” (Matt. 11:28). “Except you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you shall not have life in you.” (Jn. 6:54).

Let us pray:

Soul of Christ, be my sanctification.
Body of Christ, be my salvation.
Blood of Christ, fill all my veins.
Water of Christ’s side, wash out my stains.
Passion of Christ, my comfort be.
O good Jesus, listen to me.
In Thy Wounds I fain would hide,
Ne’er to be parted from Thy side.
Guard me should the foe assail me.
Call me when my life should fail me.
Bid me to come to Thee above,
With Thy Saints to sing Thy love
World without end Amen.

Sincerely in Christ,

Fr. Jeff Fasching