Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fatima Prayer

The "Fatima Prayer" that we say commonly during the Rosary is well known. O My Jesus etc. But what about the other prayers of Fatima? Surprised? Yes, there are more taught by the angel to the children. They are presented here:

Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the sacrileges, outrages and indifference by which He Himself is offended. And through the infinite merits of His most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of you the conversion of poor sinners.

O Most Holy Trinity, I adore You! My God, my God, I love You in the most Blessed Sacrament! (3x)

My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You. I ask pardon of You for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love You. (3x)

These prayers are excellent (they came from an angel!) and in the years that have passed since the events at Fatima, they have been added to many prayer books. No need to edit these prayers ever!